Mr. Mag.

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
Mr. Mag.

The greatest site ever

letters-paragraphs and emails

Mr. Mag
    Mr. Mag
    Admin

letters-paragraphs and emails Empty letters-paragraphs and emails

مُساهمة  Mr. Mag الإثنين نوفمبر 08, 2010 8:58 am

A) 1- Write a letter of six sentences to your pen-friend Tony. Tell him where you will spend your summer holiday, how you will go there, who you will go with, how long you'll stay there, how you'll spend your time there. Your name is Walid. You live at 35 Abbas El-Akkad St., Nasr City, Cairo.

35 Abbas El-Akkad St.,
    Nasr City,
    Cairo,
    Egypt.
    Sun., 13th Jan., 2008.
    Dear Tony,
    I'm very happy to write you this letter. How are you and your family? I'd like to tell you about my next summer holiday. I'll spend it in Alexandria. I'm going to go there with my family in my father's car. We'll stay about two weeks there. I'll go to the beach almost every morning. I'll spend the evenings shopping and having fun with my family in San Stefano Mall. I look forward to seeing you.
    Good-bye
    Best wishes
    Walid

2- Write a letter of five sentences to your pen-friend Mark, inviting him to visit Egypt and to stay with your family for two weeks. Tell him about the places he will visit, the weather in this time. Your name is Fady and you live at 122 Moharam Bek St., Alexandria.

B) 1- Write an e-mail to your teacher Mr. Magdy, whose e-mail address is magdyms@yahoo.com. Tell him where you will spend your summer holiday, how you will go there, who you will go with, how long you'll stay there, how you'll spend your time there. Your name is Walid.

To : magdyms@yahoo.com
    Subject : Summer holiday
    How are you and your family? I'd like to tell you about my next summer holiday. I'll spend it in Hurghada. I'm going to go there with my family by bus. We'll stay about two weeks there. I'll go to the beach almost every morning. I'll spend the evenings shopping and having fun with my family. Bye for now.
    Walid

C) 1- Write a paragraph of five sentences on:
    "The importance of learning English"

Use the following key words:

{Important for many people – students – tour guides – companies – university study – computers – internet – get better jobs.}

2- Write a paragraph of six sentences on:
    "A visit to a factory"
    When? How? Who with? What you saw? How long? How you felt?
    last year by bus My friends Workers and machines Five hours happy

3- Write a paragraph of six sentences on :
    "Why tourists like to visit Egypt"
    You can use the following key words:
    {tourists – Egypt / winter – weather – warm / Luxor – temples – monuments / Aswan – High Dam / Pyramids – Sphinx – Giza / Egyptian Museum – Cairo / Cairo – Nile – fun fairs.}

مواضيع مماثلة

-

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الأحد مايو 19, 2024 6:44 pm